Senior Business Analyst
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / SYSTEM INTEGRATION / FACILITATE WORKSHOPS / BUSINESS CHANGE / LEADERSHIP / BI
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Location - Leeds
Length - 6 Months
Rate: Circa £400.00 Per Day
Your new role
Our Client is looking to Recruit a Senior Business Analyst (BA) on an initial 6 Months basis to help deliver a Project integrating a stand alone system into their Main IT System. The Senior BA will be critical in allowing the Organisation to move this Project onto the next Stage.
What you'll need to succeed
Senior BA's wishing to apply must be able to carry out the following requirements:
- Perform research and interviews with business users and IT suppliers and facilitate workshops
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives
- Provide leadership and coaching to other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans
- Experience in full systems development
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, OLAP, spreadsheets, dashboards)
What you'll get in return
The Contract will initially be for 6 Months and the Client is looking to pay in the Region of £400.00 Per Day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"