Our client is the cutting-edge in software for the global mobility industry and they are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Business Analyst to join their team in London.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years' experience within an industry related field ideally Global Mobility, Tax, Compensation and Benefits, Rewards, International HR etc. Be an avid team player with good attention to detail, a multi-tasker with clear communication skills and excellent time management.
The main purpose of this role as the Senior Business Analyst is the responsibility of the configuration for implementations. You will work closely with the Implementation Manager to configure complex requirements during an implementation and be an expert on multiple areas of our client's products and keep current on the most recent application enhancements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with leaders to document meeting notes.
- Complete day to day core configuration tasks, including complex user reports.
- Create test cases and test scripts.
- Configures and test products during the implementation.
- Actively participates in client meetings, client webinars, demos and other presentations to both clients and internal teams.
- Document requirements and templates.
- Pursue learning opportunities about both the relocation/global motility and software industries, and actively apply that knowledge to team activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Information Systems or similar fields
- Experience working within a technical software environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience (Word, DEcel, PowerPoint, Access, etc)
- SQL Knowledge