EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN QBE EUROPEAN OPERATIONS
Job title: Senior Business Analyst - 217512
Department: European Operations - Shared Services
Location: Plantation Place, Fenchurch Street, London
Sitting within the Operational Transformation department, you will have the opportunity to drive change within the business. You will be leading or supporting in the assessment of business needs and delivery of solutions across our industry-leading programmes (IT, Business Change, Regulatory), implementing the most advanced technologies around.
As an interface between the business and the Transformation team, you will use your skills in analysis and communication to identify areas with challenges and find opportunities for improvement. We empower you to make a visible contribution to the business.
- Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing systems and processes for defects and designing improvement solutions
- Chairing workshops with project partners to gather requirements and conduct impact analysis
- Creating 'as-is’ or 'to-be’ process maps or target operating models
- Working with Architects, Operational Excellence teams and Development teams to create detailed design specifications documents
- Supporting the project manager on the validation of test plans or creation of User Acceptance Test plans, scripts and approach
- Positively promoting the department, division and company as a whole, in order to maximise brand leverage and work within your peer group to continuously seal ways of improving the analysis function
- Managing and motivating business resources and project team resources (including third parties) to support the delivery of analysis and ensure deliverables are met
- You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- A professional qualification relevant to the role (e.g. IIBA, BCS, ISEB, CCBA, CBAP, CII)
- Knowledge of Insurance or experience of consulting in a complex Financial Services organisation
- Ability to elicit, understand, capture and document requirements in a structured and efficient manner that are suitable for use by Architects, developers and testers
- Strong experience of at least one of the following disciplines: Process Analysis, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis
- Experience of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and disciplines preferably within a multi-vendor environment
- Experience of working in an Agile, Lean, Six Sigma environment would be desirable, as would exposure to systems such as IRIS, Genius, Guidewire CMS, Pega, Salesforce, Oracle
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job.
Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.
- Business Analyst
- Stakeholder Management