- Senior Business Analyst (PERM)
- Global Company
- Excellent Benefits
Westerland Recruitment is currently searching for a senior business analyst with strong Oracle skills to join a growing global business based in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will be from the order management / order services / inventory background. The Senior Business System Analyst has significant impact on achievement of operational goals by ensuring that any new software integration (Oracle) into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
In this role, you will work with stakeholders to interpret business needs and issues, effectively translating them to actionable requirements. You will need to apply business process knowledge with proven analytical and problem-solving skills to maximize the benefit of IT investments and initiatives. You will also be providing solutions to new business processes around pricing, promotions, territories, and order management.
- Work with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements for development and management.
- Understand business needs and identify how best to meet those needs.
Analyse, validate, and document the business and system requirements ensuring new software integration meets functional/end user requirements, compliance and interface specifications.
- Key facilitator within the IT organisation, acting as a bridge between the business and the IS groups, and is accountable for a technology solution that supports the business request.
- Design, modify and create processes that will be used to implement the solution.
- Assess and evaluate risk and to understand the implications of new technologies.
- Develop effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration to cross functional and process stream impact
- Analyse formal test results to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Perform application system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration and maintenance.
- Oversee small projects and/or tasks and phases of larger projects.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of teams, schedules and resources for assigned tasks or projects.
- Performs system, process and application monitoring and gathers metrics.
- Helps define and carry out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet quality, organization standards and end user requirements.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with Oracle, to a highly competent level is essential
- Excellent Knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively translate between functional and technical teams
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation.
- Resolves simple to complex system problems in creative ways.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce exceptional quality output.
- Ability to suggest technological solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Demonstrates clear leadership skills and the ability to influence and mentor others.
- Has a broad understanding of all aspects of information systems.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/ best practices
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is required
- Significant experience in business process and supporting systems. (Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Customer, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Service and Sales Contracts)
- IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis), PMI-PBA (PMI Business Analysis) or equivalent required
Salary: Circa £60,000 depending on experience
For further information or to fast track your application, contact Calvin Krause at Westerland Recruitment Ltd
- business analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job