Business Analyst - Financial - Manchester City Centre - £55k
Are you a Business Analyst with previous experience of working in an agile and hybrid system? We are helping a financial software player with a number of talented technology lovers, build their projects and business analyst team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to work directly with the in-house design, UX and tech teams. This role is part project manager and part business analyst, and requires active collaboration.
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders and working with cross-functional teams to deliver desired solutions.
- Defining, managing and communicating the user stories to technical teams.
- Working with product owner and stakeholders to manage product backlog and priorities
- Documenting requirements, changes, analysis, stories, solutions, processes, use cases etc.
- Building and supporting business cases with internal teams and external vendors
- Monitoring and improving the processes / workflow for effective delivery by all teams
- Ability to work on Product Delivery elements also.
The key to this role will be having a strong background working with enterprise software and working with offshore teams.
So if you are a Business Analyst with a good understanding of Agile / Scrum, backend and frontend technologies and can communicate effectively with the business then this is the role for you. The salary on offer for this role is £55K
Please send me your CV to Dan Rodrigues or call me on
This role is based in Manchester city centre, commutable from the surrounding areas including Bolton, Stockport, Altrincham and Lancashire.
- business analyst