Senior Business Analyst - Work from home and on-site (London) - £50k-£70k Salary + Bonus + Benefits
TABLEAU - SQL - BUSINESS ANALYST - PROJECT MANAGEMENT - ANALYTICS
A globally established real estate organisation based in London are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to provide complex research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account performance metrics. The Senior Analyst will act as a technical lead and manage business intelligence projects focused on data analyses for organsiations clients.
- Excellent data management, manipulation, and analysis skills. Ability to create integrated data models from disparate sources.
- Advanced Tableau skills are required. Proficiency in database technologies such as Microsoft Access or SQL Server is preferred.
- Perform both technical lead and project manager responsibilities for business intelligence and facility cost analyses projects for a variety of corporate and government clients.
- Create, maintain and optimize creative data visualizations and dashboards (primarily in Tableau) to derive actionable intelligence.
- Aggregation and analysis of quantitative data; forecast and trending of performance data.
- Lead on problem solving team that develops recommendations based on data interpretations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on data-related processes and analyses.
- Develop and refine facility cost models for operating and maintain a portfolio using proprietary software and other analytical tools.
- Prepare formal written reports describing project methodology, scope, key assumptions, and results.
- Present progress and results to clients (both in-person and virtually) and collects feedback for revisions.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial and statistical terms and principles.
If this exciting Senior Business Analyst position is of interest, please send your CV and I will be in touch to discuss.