Senior BI Developer
Location - Leeds
Job Type - Full Time with flex working
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000
I am currently looking for an experienced senior BI developer to join one of Yorkshire's biggest and rapidly expanding organisations.
As well as offering a competitive salary and a great benefits package there are plenty of opportunities to make significant progression.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior BI Developer:
- Lead team of BI developers
- Development of the BI processes
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine requirements and to analyse existing process to create innovative and efficient solutions
- Producing management information and KPI's based on in-house systems using BI tools
- Work alongside existing staff to improve reporting and Business Intelligence
- Play a role in the recruitment of BI team
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Commercial experience working with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Commercial experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of Master Data Services (MDS) and Data Quality Services (DQS)
- Knowledge of statistical data modelling, data visualisation, data mining or database administration
- Ability to create efficient business solutions whilst considering their impact on other teams, projects and on other business information problems
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply now or for more information contact Scott on or
- SQL Server
- Data Warehouse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'