To assist in the day-to-day running of the brands Account by driving the sales ,treatments and products, and to develop sales and awareness of the brand using both internal and external promotional activity and to carry out spa-therapy treatments.
- To pro-actively and enthusiastically drive sales and ensure that both personal targets and counter targets are met, and to strive to exceed set targets.
- To raise awareness of the brand and educate clients in the product and treatment range.
- To participate fully in promotional / PR activity and ensure the success of the promotion and/or event.
- Ensure products and treatments prescribed are appropriate to clients needs and take into account medical contraindications.
- To carry out treatments punctually and to a consistently high standard in accordance with clients' requirements and as per the training received to strive for repeat bookings.
- To assist the Account Management Team in accurately recording sales figures and stock levels.
- To maintain the site and treatment areas to the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene and presentation.
- Ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and to handle any client complaints promptly and consult the Account Management Team in all cases.
- Ensure that all details regarding clients are kept in the strictest of confidence, locked away and information is never discussed with inappropriate parties either inside or outside of the Company.
- Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience within a similar retail / store role and industry
- Proven sales record
- Practical work experience in conducting treatments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'