Temporary Senior Audit Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6646810
A position has arisen for a Senior Audit Officer within a large public sector organisation based in Bristol, South West England. This is a key role delivering internal audit requirements on a 3-6 month temporary basis. It is paying up to £200 per day depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have extensive Audit experience, ideally from within a public sector background.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking internal audits on a variety of services and departments
- Carrying out financial audits and identifying risks
- Addressing risks as outlined through audit procedures
- Assessing the reliability of audit controls
- Making appropriate recommendations as a consequence of audit findings
- Conducting audit reviews of risk management, policies, processes and procedures in place to ensure the Organisation met its objectives and ensured "value for money"
- Utilise continuous Quality Assurance Auditing to achieve capacity-building best-practice over the main processes and systems used
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous internal audit experience
- A solid understanding of audit processes
- CCAB qualified / part qualified
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Stuart Dando on and email your updated CV to sdando@
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Internal Audit; Audit