Senior Assistant Store Manager
Location: London Flagship Store
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + up to 25% Bonus
The Assistant Store Manager will be accountable for delivering the flagships store service goals, through alignment with the company brand and ethos, inspirational team leadership and development and an unswerving desire to introduce the company’s products that deliver the key features that will deliver customer benefits at an individual customer level.
1. Clarity of Vision - Through clear direction ensure that every member of the team understands the vision, mission, values and objectives of the company and their own individual role in delivering against those goals.
2. Operations - Organise and train team members to ensure the best use of resources to achieve successful delivery of targeted results.
3. Needs of Customers - Through genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to the store’s products that will deliver both their needs and desires.
4. Team - Recruit and develop the best individuals available against agreed role profiles and develop individuals into a cohesive team.
5. Resources - Maximise the utilisation of store resources to optimise the delivery of objectives. Continually seek ways to build business opportunities in the local community and manage the store budget effectively.
6. Organisation - Organise the store resources to achieve the set KPI’s, changing approach when needed.
7. Leadership - Provide clear leadership and direction, both at an individuals and team level to inspire positive team attitudes and exceptional sustained performance.
Store Service Standards
Store team and People measures
Customers and Customer measures
Store Recourse’s and Budgets
Deputising for the Branch Manager in their absence
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
•Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment.
•Leadership skills including setting a clear direction for your team, inspiring others, able to articulate vision and values with conviction.
•Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty.
•The ability to plan, prioritise and delegate your own and others work in a highly organised way ensuring high standards of quality and service are maintained at all times.
•Wide industry knowledge and ability to act with commerciality as a key component of your decision making.
•An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you.
•Extensive and relevant managerial experience - managing and handling complex and difficult situations.
•Developed coaching and mentoring skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job