Senior Administrative Support Officer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £21,000
Permanent / Full Time (37.5 hours a week)
We are looking for a personable individual with a keen eye for detail and experience working in an administrative role ideally in a process driven environment to work alongside officers and the wider Contracts Team. The team are looking for someone who is proactive and self-motivated and who will be able to support with the auditing, procurement, calculating staff expenses as well as efficiently and accurately compiling funder claims.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
- To evaluate and verify partner claim submissions, both expenditure and output and results.
- To verify delivery partner claim supporting evidence and thus ensure a fully compliant audit trail is provided to support eligible values claimed.
- To review and verify delivery partner core output evidence, ensuring it complies with funder regulations, is complete and provides a robust justification for the claim.
- To manage the receipt and logging of project Output and Results evidence for assigned contracts.
- Verify and compile documents and evidence required to support project expenditure, e.g. expenses, purchase orders and procurement documents/data and evidence.
- To investigate expenditure and evidence queries, ensuring all the required supporting information, such as procurement backing evidence, apportionment evidence, coding, eligibility etc. is in place.
- Raising Sales Invoices for claims.
- Creating and maintaining appropriate filing and document management systems for publicly funded contract paperwork and audit trails, and the preparation of evidence for funder audits.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of appropriate systems.
- Where required, oversee the timely and accurate completion and compilation of timesheets and expenses documents.
- Provide cover for other Contract Support Officers and for the Claims Administrator as required.
- Undertake general administrative tasks such as printing, copying, filing, etc. which support the efficient and effective process of managing contracts, claims, audits and other funder activities.
- Review, collation and analysis of data/information/reports as required.
- Professional handling of telephone calls, correspondence and dealing with queries as required.
- To provide a high standard of support, service and communication to the delivery teams in terms of the Contracts Team core objectives.
The perfect candidate would have the following qualities:
- Good education, particularly English and Maths or other equivalent qualifications / experience to demonstrate sound skills in this regard.
- Full understanding of administrative processes.
- Understanding of funded services for example understanding the eligibility criteria and evidence requirements of funded activity. (Desirable but not essential).
- Basic understanding of finance processes, transactions and systems. (Desirable but not essential).
- Professional approach would be systematic and efficient.
- Good organisational skills; able to manage multiple activities and work to tight deadlines
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of successfully carrying out an effective administrative support function requiring a highly organised and efficient approach.
- Experience of delivering accurate, detailed information to tight deadlines.
- Experience of a managing compliance in a highly regulated environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please submit your CV and we will have a chat!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'