(Senior) Actuarial Trainee
We are currently looking to recruit a (senior) Actuarial Trainee to join our client based in Bristol on a permanent basis. We are ideally looking for a Part Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary to join the Actuarial Change team.
The initial rotation will be within the Bulk Annuities team, however you will get the opportunity to work in different teams within the insurance business.
- Support the build of the annuity model, features of new bulk deals and the development required
- Developing, testing and documenting the Bulk Annuity Model and supporting tools to meet stakeholder and governance requirements
- Support the new bulk annuities model delivered by the actuarial modelling team
- Ensuring end-to-end testing and model release processes.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Part Qualified Actuary ideally with some experience of working within either life insurance or pensions
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
If you have graduated with several CT exemptions but you don't have any actuarial experience, please don't hesitate to apply.
- life insurance - actuarial trainee - annuities