A global niche financial services group located in West End are on the market Junior Accountant / Senior Accounts Assistant to join their fast paced team.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with both Management Accounts, Accounts Payable and Payments functions:
- Assisting with the daily accounting processes, such as accruals, prepayments and reconciliation.
- Assisting with the preparation and maintenance of accounts.
- Assisting with bank reconciliation and making actual bank payments.
- Helping execute Purchase Ledger functions, such as monitoring the supplier records, matching and posting invoices and coding them, ensuring a high-level of accuracy at every turn.
- Maintaining the banking ledger accounts, processing daily payments, reconciling payment files and recording transactions accurately in the SAGE general ledger.
- Executing ad hoc tasks to assist the Group Financial Controller where appropriate.
- Competitive salary
- Temp to perm role
- Modern office located in a luxurious location
- On the job training and fast track opportunities
- Social events after work / company trips abroad
- Other great company benefits and bonuses
The ideal candidate will be one that is willing to learn and be taught new skills to enable advancement with the expanding Group.
- They must have at least a good knowledge surrounding the Management Accounts, Accounts Payable and Payments processes.
- They must be a highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS excel skills
- SAGE 50 is essential
If you are interested in the role and look to receive a competitive salary, as well as various other benefits, please apply as soon as possible attaching your CV and any other information you may consider relevant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'