Full-time Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant that is ready for the next step on the career ladder?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its employees and provides a desirable benefits package and flexible working hours? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this expanding and reputable firm of accountants could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified accountant, you will ideally have five years of practice experience and be passionate about helping your clients.
In addition to being a technically competent accountant and a go-to for your colleagues and clients’ questions, you’ll also be a team player, fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
The Senior Accountant role is integral within this company, and for the right person, this established and growing firm in Warwickshire offers excellent progression opportunities. With a flexible approach, a generous benefits package, and a commitment to your personal development -- you’ll feel valued every day.
- You’ll work alongside a Partner on all accountancy and client issues.
- You’ll work closely with clients -- nurturing long term relationships.
- You’ll prepare year-end financial statements for a varied client base, including Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Charities.
- You’ll calculate corporation tax and personal tax liabilities and advise on tax planning.
- You’ll share your knowledge and experience over time with more junior colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll review the work of others to ensure quality and accuracy.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This reputable firm of accountants is well established and situated in the market town of Leamington Spa.
The organisation has some exciting plans for the future and is looking to grow its team of talented accountants.
This businesses culture centres around hard work, success, recognition, and fun. It has a well-established and varied client portfolio and dedicates itself to providing excellent levels of customer service.
The working environment is friendly and supportive. The company offers personal and career development support, with excellent progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits As A Senior Accountant
- Salary of £35,000 to £40,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A fun, friendly, and supportive environment.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Career development plans and progression opportunities.
- You’ll be ACCA/ACA qualified and be committed to your continued professional development.
- With five years of experience in a general practice background, you’ll already understand and champion customer excellence and advice.
- You’ll have strong technical capabilities and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll be a team player who understands the value of collaboration.
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll act as the "go-to" person concerning all accounts preparation.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'