A leading high growth technology business is actively recruiting a Senior Accountant to join the team. As a result of huge investment within the finance infrastructure, this newly created opportunity has arisen to join their finance team. This is a dynamic, rapidly growing business that is looking for talented individuals to join and be a key member of the finance team as they continue to build on their strong partnerships alongside invaluable clients.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will play a key role working on the budgeting and forecasting, monthly management accounts and will business partner with senior stakeholders throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for 4 entities -the parent company, UK service company and 2 branches in Philippines and Poland
- Responsible for managing P&L, balance sheets, cashflow at entity level
- Post journals and perform cash book recs for UK-specific bank accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, resolving any discrepancies promptly
- Actively participate in the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Provide ad hoc reporting to support management decision-making.
- Experience with Sox compliance and documentation
- Good understanding of internal controls
- Support the review of forex gains/ losses and intercompany transactions including transfer pricing, settlement of on-going charges and profit remittance;
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures to support growth
To be successful in this role, you will be a newly qualified accountant with strong academics. You will have had prior experience in preparing accounts and working in a multi-currency environment, exposure to forecasting and budgeting is beneficial but not a prerequisite.
In return, you will be a part of a dynamic, exciting company where you will be encouraged to develop and progress quickly within the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'