Taylor Hawkes are working with an established firm of Accountants who are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to support the Partner.
Due to an increase in workload the Partner is looking for a Senior Accountant/Manager to help run his portfolio and manage the team. This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a local firm, you will have full responsibility of a client portfolio ranging in sectors and size.
This firm offers succession planning and so there is a genuine Partner opportunity for the right person.
- Producing year-end accounts for a mixed portfolio of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Complete personal and corporation tax computations and returns
- Management accounts
- VAT Returns
- Communicating and meeting with clients
- Business development
- Managing and training junior members of staff
- Ideally ACCA/ACA qualified (not essential)
- Experience of working in a similar role within an accountancy practice firm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Sage and Xero is desirable (full training will be offered)
- Experience managing a team
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'