The organisation is looking to recruit for a standalone Senior Accountant to manage the UK finances of the organisation. This is very much an all-encompassing role that would suit an experienced accountant.
Main duties and required experience:
• Experience of Purchase Ledger processing and payments
• Responsibility of preparing year end procedure as well as liaising with external auditors.
• Accountability for the month end procedure including reconciliations, and reporting performance internally and to the group parent company.
• Credit Control
• Maintenance of petty cash and reconciling
• Experience of cash flow analysis and forecasting
• Budget analysis and earnings analysis for forecasting
• Regulatory compliance and reporting of VAT Returns
• An aspect of payroll processing and reporting
The ideal person will have:
• Sage Line 50 experience
• Proven experience in the above duties within previous roles
• Attention to detail
• Be comfortable to undertake the majority of the role unsupervised whilst working within a team environment
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Comfortable in communicating at all levels and explaining financial information to non-financial personnel
This role offers a salary of £28 - 35K with a benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the position then apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business