Your main responsibilities will include working effectively with internal teams such as Finance and Leaseholder Services. To ensure the accurate coding and validation of housing-related utilities invoices, obtain historic and ongoing remittance data to ensure suppliers can accurately match payments to invoices. Provide support in facilitating the transition from manual coding of invoices to a contract order based bulk payments solution.
Candidates should have the following experience
• An understanding of key financial accounting and management principles.
• Experience of undertaking key financial processes, controls or transactions
• Experience of using core financial systems and other supporting IT
• Able to communicate technical issues in a straightforward manner
• Able to identify improvements to financial processes, and contribute to problem-solving.
• Desirable: Accountancy qualification with a recognised CCAB body
Paying £15.39 per an hour working 36 hours a week within the clients site.
To apply for this position please submit your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job