- A competent AAT + additionally qualified individual with several years experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
- Jobs to include completion of accounts for partnerships and large limited company clients.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken.
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns for an allocated minimal list of clients, in order to help out throughout the team.
- Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department under the instruction of the Management team.
- Assisting the Management team with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office.
- Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, sage Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.
- Ideally looking for somebody with management aspirations who wishes to progress further up the ladder.