A multi-award winning firm with several offices strategically located around the UK are holding a recruitment drive to bring on experienced talent to their regional office in Guildford.
The long-standing firm has serviced its clients well in managing their wealth for over a century as well as offering assurance and risk services to its clients. Once a Winner of the AccountancyAge Awards, the firm intends to grow further organically, and through merger and acquisition.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Visiting client offices to undertake onsite accounting needs.
- Attend to VAT Registrations.
- Prepare quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes.
One of the benefits of working with this firm is, you wont be limited to working in a particular industry. You will gain strong experience working with several sectors including Real Estate, Aviation, Financial Services and Hospitality, just to name a few, with turnovers ranging from £5m to £250m
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday with increase in service
- Private medical insurance
- Great pension scheme
- Seasonal ticket loan
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job