Schools Senior Accountancy Officer
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance Worcestershire are looking for an experienced Senior Accountancy Officer to start as soon as possible for our client based in Bromsgrove. The role offers flexible working hours and a great modern working environment.
Your new role
To be considered for this role you must have budget monitoring experience and past experience of working within Schools/Local Authority would be an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
Some of your duties will be:
- To be the lead contact officer.
- To lead the monitoring of budgets, alert the schools and participate with Headteachers, Governors, EIAs, Human Resources and other Senior Colleagues in measures to correct difficulties.
- To lead on budget meetings with individual schools.
- To provide schools with budget and expenditure forecasts and strategic advice to assist with forward planning.
- To actively manage and provide information to deal with queries about budget allocations to schools.
What you'll get in return
This is a 3 month interim assignment working within fantastic brand new offices, a friendly and welcoming team and the benefit of having flexible working opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chelsea Gordon, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Schools Senior Accountancy Officer