Senior Account Manager
Unico Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a local client, a leader in the industry of financial services outsourcing to recruit a Senior Account Manager to provide enterprise level support and service delivery to company products and services.
You will be responsible for the totality of all client relationships.
- Leading and ensuring appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes.
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer and identifying product support and development needs.
- Champions the client's needs and leads communications internally and ensures client needs are prioritized.
- Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on strategic direction of client's business.
- Leads quality reviews and monitors operational performance to ensure service delivery is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards.
- Owning the complete setup and preparation for the client review, monthly and/or quarterly and annual.
- Is responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis.
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes.
- Ensures revenue targets for new and existing accounts are met.
- Manage sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in order to strategically identify and target sales opportunities.
- Implement creative strategies and work with SMEs and other RM’s to seek new client solutions where appropriate.
- Relevant Experience or Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, etc;
- Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written, ability to develop and conduct presentations.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified