London | Salary £50,000 - 65,000 plus benefits
Information Technology & Telecoms
We provide network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, Indirect Channel
- Manage existing accounts
- Creates and implement strategic plans to drive growth from existing base of large accounts
- Meet and exceed revenue and bookings targets
- Manage base of direct customers via agent partners developing short, medium and long term plans for success
Support the Agents by providing expertise in selling relatively complex or new products existing and customers
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with existing or potential customers, typically focusing on complex sales of solutions or services over longer sales cycles in order to maximise revenue and profit
- Lead the creation and execution of account development plans for key accounts/agents
- Assists in deal qualification, proposal, closure and resourcing
- Develops a true understanding of the agent’s and customer's business and builds approaches to ensure great customer service
We deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
- Actively builds relationships with customers to understand their views on the service provided - shares these views with others to identify areas of improvement, benefiting the overall service for the customer
- Reviews working methods regularly to identify ways of improving customer experience - makes recommendations on what improvement can be made and owns delivery of agreed action plan and outcomes
We take ownership of our actions and our company’s commitments.
- Regularly checks with other areas of the business that they and their team are delivering on their part of any activity, working with them to resolve issues to ensure flawless delivery
- Regularly reviews spend and identifies opportunities to drive down the cost or improve the return on investment of their personal / team’s activities
- Takes ownership for understanding what is expected of them / their team and ensures it is delivered
We demonstrate leadership, always striving to be the best at whatever we do.
- Conducts regular talent reviews across their team to identify high potential people - works with high performance individuals to accelerate development and career progression, dealing with all performance issues, ensuring plans are in place to drive improvement to acceptable levels
- Looks at industry best practice and current trends/innovations for their role and applies these internally - sharing what has worked and what hasn’t (and why) with others who hold similar roles within the business.
- Understands cultural differences and utilises this understanding to ensure the successful completion of a task
We put teamwork at the heart of our business, working with others to achieve success.
- Proactively requests other team member’s views and opinions; using this feedback to improve personal performance
- Identifies areas where relationships between the team and its customer(s) are not working effectively; making well-considered recommendations on suggestions for improvement - implements agreed actions.
- Takes action to maintain morale and productivity of geographically distributed teams
What you will need to succeed:
- Significant track record of success in growing business with new and existing accounts with the wholesale and channel market
- Proven understanding of solution portfolio - Voice and Data
- Experience of producing effective forecasts and pipelines
- Previous experience of managing indirect/agent/dealer business preferable
- Good working knowledge of the European telecoms market
- Existing industry contacts desirable
- Proven knowledge of Sales practices and procedures
What we offer:
We are a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. We also recognises the importance of a work life balance.
- Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
- Account Management
- Business Development