BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow has a vacancy for a Senior 2 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy / Women's Health department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good team player.
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for relevant departments participating in these patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
- To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation.
- To undertake other duties delegated by the Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy
- Participate in hospital cover / on-call rotas including week nights and weekend shifts, as required.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.