Seven Education are recruiting a SEND Teaching Assistant to help assist special schools in Ealing, for children aged 4 - 19 years old with profound and complex needs on a temporary basis whether day to day cover, short and long term. We are keen to recruit those who are ambitious and passionate professionals, who will add value to this school in striving to help deliver personalised learning that prepares our pupils for the next stage in their life.
We are looking for those who:
- Has a proven track record of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs and of delivering a personalised curriculum either in SEN settings or mainstream schools
- Has specialist knowledge of how to support a young person
- Will support the sensory needs of the pupil and low cognition.
- Be able to work on Pupil Progress targets/Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP) targets (if applicable)
- Is used to working closely with the Class Teacher, SENCO and external professionals
- Is flexible, pro-active and hands-on
- Has vision, energy and enthusiasm for this challenge and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Is experienced in establishing and maintaining good professional relationships.
- Experience with British Sign Language and/or Makaton.
- Personal care required for those with additional needs.
- Qualifications: Level 2/3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools and/or Level 3 Diploma in Childcare.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years' experience within SEND setting.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK and Enhance DBS check.
- Hours: 8:30 - 16:00 Monday to Friday, temporary basis.
- Pay: £80 - £95 per day
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'