Liverpool - Competitive rates of pay – Fulfilling & Rewarding Position
Milk Education currently have a number of vacancies stemming from full time, part time and temporary to permanent.
Milk Education are currently looking to appoint SEND Teachers and Teaching Assistants for numerous roles across the Merseyside area. The desired applicants will have experience in teaching and hold the relevant qualifications.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- BA (Hons) with a QTS or PGCE with a QTS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two suitable reference (covering previous two years)
- Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
Do you have the ability to motivate, support and guide?
Are you inspirational, compassionate, dedicated & knowledgeable?
Are you reliable and caring?
Apply with ourselves and embrace our culture and move forward with your career.
MILK Education are a specialist education recruitment agency providing quality talent to primary, secondary and SEN schools across Merseyside and Greater Manchester. Milk aren’t in the market to fill a gap, we are in business to make a difference within the education sector and second best isn’t an option. Milk are here to re-define the threshold of quality.
Safety and security of pupils is our paramount concern, we work closely with our schools to ensure the needs of the most vulnerable pupils are met.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.