SEND Teacher Job
Long term - Permanent
£130 - £180 per day
Your new company
I am currently working with an Outstanding SEND School in Hackney who are looking for a SEND Teacher to join their team. This is a truly rewarding role.
Your new role
As an SEND Teacher, you will be monitoring and reporting on the progress of pupils. You will be required to provide lesson plans and resources to match the teaching standards of the school. You will be using various methods to assist in conveying the lessons to children in an interactive and dynamic way. You will be providing 1:1 and group support to pupils with social, behavioural and emotional needs and will be assisted by Ta's at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a qualified teacher with QTS and/or PGCE
- You must have UK teaching experience
- You must be passionate about working with SEND
What you'll get in return
- £120 - 180 per day based on experience
- You will benefit from working within a high achieving school.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills further, through extra training and on-the-job experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ella now on