SEND RE and History teacher
Are you looking for a new exciting permanent and full time role starting from September? Are you an experienced SEND teacher specialised in Religious education and History?
Then this is definitely the right opportunity for you!
A specialised and thriving school in the Horsham area is looking for a dedicated and passionate SEND teacher to teach Religious Education and History to students in their primary and secondary unit. This school is well known for its unique approach to learning and is constantly focusing on development of the students and the school. The students have Social, Emotional and Behaviour difficulties. The school also supports students whose well being is affected by Asperger's or Tourette's syndrome.
* Free parking
* Free hot meal
* Access to all school facilities
* A variety of training provided - personal development, Team teach etc.
Benefits for working with Randstad
* Dedicated consultants 24/7 (We are on call) with experience working education
* Continuous support and guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
* Opportunity to choose your work pattern
* Refer a friend scheme
* Competitive pay
Your role will include:
* Ensure that the student's needs are met.
* Prepare and deliver exciting RE and history lessons.
* Ensure that the lessons run smoothly and efficiently
* Having clear Objectives for Lessons
* Effective Discipline Skills: A teacher that has effective discipline skills and can promote positive behaviours and change in the classroom.
Key skills and experience needed:
* QTS is essential
* Teaching experience in SEND settings
* Previous support work with EBD students
* A firm presence and strong behaviour management
* Professional manner, proactive, engaging and empathetic.
* Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
* Good Classroom Management Skills
* Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
* Knowledge of Subject Matter
Are these skills that you feel you have? Do you feel that this is the rewarding role for you? Then do not miss out of this amazing opportunity and apply today!
For more information about this role contact Stine (pronounced Steena) Hansen on or email for details about the role.
Further more, we have an array of positions in Sussex, Surrey and Brighton/Hove which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job