SENCo - SEN Teacher - Newham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a committed and professional SENCO to cover temporary sickness in Newham
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START
32.5 hrs per week, 8:00am - 3:00pm (Monday - Friday) term-time only. 45 mins lunch break.
Faculty: Learning Support
Teach students with complex needs in Learning Support.
- To teach mainstream classes as required.
- Work closely with the SEND and Learning Support teams.
- Qualified SENCo
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working with students with SEN and complex needs.
- Up to date knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum for KS3 and KS4.
- Understanding of safeguarding and in particular as it applies to students with SEND and complex needs; and willingness to follow Lister Community School's safeguarding policy and practices.
- Support for inclusive education.
- Awareness of the needs of schools in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Able to manage challenging situations.
- A thorough understanding of current developments and initiatives in SEN education and in particular with regard to the SEN Code of Practice.
- Highly effective oral, written and inter-personal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Online DBS
- Able to strart immediately
If you think this SENCO role would be suited for you then apply today for immediate registration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"