Are you a dedicated and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you motivated and driven to help vulnerable young people progress and reach their full potential?
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic, OFSTED 'Outstanding' primary Special School in Trafford, who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start in March on a full time and long term basis with the potential to turn in to a permanent contract. Pay up to £75/day.
The school caters for 90 children aged 2 to 11 who have Severe Learning Disabilities SLD, Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities PMLD, Autism ASC, Complex Needs, Sensory Needs, Hearing & Visual Impairment, Speech and Language Communication Difficulties.
The curriculum is based on the National Curriculum and closely follows the Early Years Foundation Stage right through the school. They follow the Trafford LA model of continuous development through play which can be adapted to meet the needs and interests if each class. They use Jolly Phonics, Letters & Sounds, Oxford Reading Tree & Songbirds. Schemes or work and lesson plans are highly differentiated for each individual.
The atmosphere is a superb environment to learn and the children are given every support and resource possible to provide the best education they can for them. The staff are incredibly loyal and proud to work there which makes this a wonderful opportunity to develop skills and passion for SEN and provides a terrific possibility for a successful career. Any new SEN Teaching Assistant will need to be a team player and flexible to taking on a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call the Manchester office on , or email
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
A bit about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Special Needs
- Support Worker
- Complex Needs
- Care Worker
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN TA
- Residential Support Worker
- Primary TA
- SEND TA
- SEND Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'