SEN Teaching Assistant
£50.00 - £65.00 per day
Are you a fun, caring, enthusiastic and ambitious SEN Teaching Assistant keen to work for one of Cornwall’s premier specialist education providers?
Are you looking for the flexibility to choose the days that you would like to work and get to know new schools across Cornwall?
If so, we have the job for you. We are recruiting experienced and efficient SEN teaching assistants with a 'can-do’ attitude and willingness to support students within group support and on a 1:1 basis. Concorde Teaching Bank has long standing relationships with Schools and regularly support their day to day and longer term supply needs. We can introduce you to a range of opportunities that can enhance your career and / or provide the chance to work more flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
We would love to hear from if you have:
- 3 months or more experience working as a teaching assistant, ideally in a SEN role
- A passion for supporting children with additional and sometimes complex needs
- A commitment to provide a variety of activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning
Benefits of working with Concorde Teaching Bank
- Rewarding opportunities to work with these fantastic schools
- Gain more experience working within this specialist sector
- Weekly pay
- Longer term vacancies available
If you are interested in finding out more about these new opportunities and would like to discuss your options in confidence, please contact Bronnen, Josie, Kirsty, Mac, Joe or Cheryl.
Concorde Group is part of Cornwall College and invests all profits back into education and the local community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'