As a Teaching Assistant you’ll be:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with students in small groups of 4 max
- Managing challenging behaviour and assisting students with SEMH difficulties
- Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils
- Making a difference in the future of youths
This opportunity offers you a chance to make a difference in the lives of youths with disabilities and truly make a difference. If you have experience working with children, especially special needs, then we’d love to hear from you.
Why work in partnership with Reed Education? As a SEN teaching assistant, you will receive:
- Ongoing personalised support with an SEN specialist recruitment consultant.
- Regular and tailored provision of day-to-day, long-term and permanent work.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional CPD including Team Teach training.
- Support throughout your entire job hunt process including CV advice and interview coaching.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'