We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in and around Plymouth.
About the role
- You will be confident at working on a 1:1 basis or with small groups of pupils with additional or behavioural needs.
- You will be able to adapt quickly to the needs of multiple pupils and build strong lasting relationships.
- Having experience of supporting pupils whose first language would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- You will be able to take instructions from the teacher well.
About you -
- You will be a self-starter, willing to get stuck in to any and every task required;
- You will be driven and motivated to improve the lives of young people;
- You will be calm and collected when dealing with changing demands.
About Class People -
Class People are an independent education recruitment specialist, providing supply teachers, teaching assistants, tutors, SEN staff and early years practitioners to schools and settings across the South West. We match education professionals with opportunities in schools and other settings across the full span of the curriculum, age groups and abilities for day-to-day cover, long-term roles and permanent vacancies. With education at the heart of everything Class People do, it's no wonder that we have become both our schools’ and our teachers’ go-to provider.
In order to work for Class People and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service. This will then be refunded once you have worked 12 through us.
For further information, please contact Ryan on or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"