SEN Teaching Assistant
ITN Mark Education are currently working with SEND schools in East London who are looking for LSA's specialising in ASD and SEMH.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Collecting and taking the children to and from their transport at the beginning and end of the day
* Working 1:1 with students in lessons and play
* Supporting students with Maths and English
The ideal candidate will be:
* Able to use their initiative
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must have the following experience:
* Team Teach Trained or equivalent
If you are on the look out for an SEN role then please do apply and if successful we will be in contact within 24 hours.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job