Teaching Assistant - SEN
Are you are an experienced LSA looking for 1:1 and small group work, supporting students with additional needs in a supportive, pupil centred School in the Bristol & Bath areas we would love to hear from you.
As a Teaching Assistant working for Randstad Education you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a huge range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
* Previous SEN experience
* Knowledge and experience of working with Autistic children
* Happy to undertake a new DBS/or have one on the update service
* Great location for commute - Free onsite parking and a direct bus route from all over Bristol
* Enhanced daily rate of pay (Dependent on experience)
* Free CPD and training
* Working 1:1 with an autistic pupil within the mainstream environment
* Developing an exciting and innovative approach to learning
* Liaising with the class teachers, SENCO and parents.
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference to pupils' education? If so, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- UK based experience