Are you a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant seeking work in a Special School?
A brilliant school in Havering are looking for Teaching Assistant to work alongside the teachers to assist in the development of SEN children. You will be working in a fantastic friendly environment which will help to develop and expand your skill set.
Skills and Personal Qualities Needed:
- An interest in education and in working with children.
- Good communication and 'people' skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Tact and sensitivity.
- A responsible attitude.
- The ability to be firm when necessary.
- Willingness to help with pupils' personal care needs.
If you are interested and think this role will suit you, please send your CV. Interviews will be arranged over the next few weeks.