An 'OUTSTANDING' Primary School based in the borough of Tower Hamlets are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant with Autism experience for the Key Stage 1 team.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting a child in Early Years on a one to one basis.
- The child has Autism and Complex Needs including Speech and Language Difficulties
- The role will be from April 2018, with the view to continue in to the next Academic Year.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last two inspections.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- Pupils' behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary. They are very proud of their school and are highly respectful and courteous towards each other and staff.
- The progress pupils make from their well below starting points is higher than that seen nationally because of good teaching and strong adult support, especially in the Nursery and Reception classes.
- Attendance is above the national average.
- The governing body provides good support and the necessary challenge to make sure the school continues to improve.
The Candidate must:
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have Autism experience (PECS and Makaton)
- Be available for a long term position
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the updated service
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer