SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 ADHD /Autism Support - Immediate Start - Harrow
Q- Are you an experienced ADHD or Autism SEN Teaching Assistant?
Q- Do you excel in conducting small group/ 1:1 intervention sessions with pupils who have Special Educational Needs?
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can showcase your existing skills with SEN, then keep on reading…
This Outstanding Primary Schoolis looking for a proactive SEN Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 support for Year 6 pupils with ADHD & Autism. This role will give the successful candidate the amazing opportunity to further develop their existing skills when it comes to working with students with SEN.
SEN Teaching Assistant - Role Requirements:
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant
- Provide 1:1 support to Year 6 pupils with ADHD and Autism
- Organise and deliver engaging intervention groups
- Set targets and develop tailored action plans for SEN students
- Support the class teacher in whole class activities
- £70-£80 per day (plus Healthcare package)
- Immediate start! - full time - until July 2018
- Scope for permanent teaching assistant position for exceptional candidates
SEN Teaching Assistant - Person Specification:
- Experience with SEN is essential
- Will go above and beyond expectations of SEN role specifications
- Warm, friendly and calm natured SEN TA
- Passionate about working with primary school children
- Well suited to Psychology graduates
- Good academic history
SEN Teaching Assistant - School Details:
- Graded 'OUTSTANDING’ in 2014 Ofsted report
- Strong Head Teacher & SLT
- Welcoming & supportive SENCO
- Offers a wide range of in-depth SEN training programmes
- Pupils are extremely well behaved
- Inclusive - mixed, 4-11 years - with 415 pupils on school roll
- Located within the Outer London Borough of Harrow
- Good transport links - Overground & Bakerloo line within 10 minute walking distance
For the chance to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant role, apply today! Send your CV across to Shevonnae at Clarus Education, shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
SEN Teaching Assistant - ADHD /Autism Support- Immediate Start - Harrow
- Teaching Assistant