I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Thetford area.
Starting from as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
• Provide bespoke tailored lessons for their pupils
• Caters for children aged 6 - 19 years old
• Children that attend have varying levels of autism
• Also has residential for the pupils
• Is a well known and highly regarded SEN school
• To teach pupils in small classes
• To manage behaviours effectively and promote learning
• Can include trips out to local attractions
• Clear progression routes to senior leadership team
• Competitive pay rates (payed across 12 months)
• Term time only
What you will need:
• Previous primary aged teaching experience
• Experience working with challenging behaviours (preferred not essential)
• To be enthusiastic and creative
• Enhanced DBS check (we can provide this for you)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Matt Churchley on 01223 463305.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job