SEN TA needed for 'Outstanding' Primary School in White City
**Are you a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA's?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
A popular, multicultural school in White City is looking for a SEN TA to join them immediately. This school is a three-form entry with an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well-rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class.
This will be a full time position until the end of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to apply for a permanent position from September 2021.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working within a KS2 environment.
- SEN TA - Speech & Language
- Ofsted Rating - Outstanding (2018)
- White City location, excellent transport links & on site parking
- Regular CPD & Staff training
- £60 - £80 per day (PAYE option)
- Bachelors Degree - desirable
- Proven experience within a UK classroom - essential
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via
- "Special Needs Teaching Assistant" OR "Teaching Assistant" OR " SEN" OR "Assistant Teacher" OR "Graduates" OR "ASD" OR "ADHD" OR "ASD Teaching Assista
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'