REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking SEND & Mainstream Teachers
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEND recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting SEND & Mainstream Teachers, to work in Special Educational Needs & Mainstream Schools in and around the Rotherham, Sheffield and Barnsley areas.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Teaching Qualification.
* Experience of working or volunteering within an SEND school / Mainstream School.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Valid DBS Certificate. (If you do not have one then REL can apply for one for you)
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Flexible working hours (we work around your availability).
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Moving & Handling Training
- Team Teach Training
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'