Prospero Group are a virgin fast track 100 business and growing at a phenomenal rate.
4 years ago, we had 1 office of 20 people and now we have 11 in the UK and 3 abroad. We are currently ranked as the 8th fastest growing agency in Europe and the 2nd fastest in the UK (as ranked by the Financial times)
It is because of this growth and success we are currently recruiting and looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for consultants to work in our established Special Educational needs desk where you will be responsible for working closely with candidates and clients with a specific focus on SEN
The role comprises the following key responsibilities:
- Contacting new clients to establish the varying staffing requirements across their school
- Building relationships with new clients by establishing trust and rapport at an early stage
- Understanding the needs of your schools through careful listening and provision of tailor made solutions from highly skilled candidates
- Attraction, selection and interview of suitable candidates to meet the needs and demands of your clients
- Establishing loyal and respectful relationships with your candidates to support their career aims
- Provide career solutions to candidates to enable them to maximise their working arrangements
The ideal candidate will be motivated by job satisfaction, financial rewards and career development opportunities. To succeed in this role you will need a strong work ethic, a can do attitude and relentless approach to the success of your schools, candidates and the organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job