SEN Primary Teacher
Blackburn with Darwen
An SEN school within the Blackburn with Darwen area are looking for a qualified Teacher to work on a part-time, or full-time basis. The school are looking for applicants who have a proven ability to adapt to a multitude of situations and thrive on being challenged and have SEN experience.
The ideal candidate:
* Will hold QTS.
* Have a current DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
* Be available on a part-time/ full-time basis.
* Have experience of the current KS1 & 2 curriculum
* Have experience with ASD, SEMH and challenging behaviour.
The pupils who attend this friendly SEN school will mainly have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Many students will have additional needs such as ADHD, speech, language, and communication difficulties, and some SEMH challenges.
If you are looking for a new challenge and passionate about making a difference to young children's futures please apply with your most recent CV to be considered for this role.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'