Our client are a Pupil Referral Unit providing education to KS3 and KS4 learners with challenging behaviour and are looking to add an additional member to their team.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver sessions to pupils with a range of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. The provision have three units within close proximity of each other and travel may be required between each therefore, a valid and clean driving licence is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
• SEN experience particularly within SEBD
• Ability to deliver sessions on a 1:1 and group basis
• Good behaviour management skills
• Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching
• Ability to communicate clearly & effectively
• Commitment to improving the lives of young people
• Good organisational skills
• Independent working skills
• An engaging character
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Supporting individuals
• Help to prepare resources and equipment
• Liaising with other educational professionals
• Plan, deliver and assess teaching and learning, using proven methods and approaches that enable SEN pupils to learn
• Engage and motivate pupils
• Promote wider aspirations and values, as well as adhering to working protocols
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Subject to excellent references
If you have a positive attitude, are passionate about working with young people and you have the right qualifications and qualities - we want to hear from you. Please forward an up to date CV to Sian.Davies@reedglobal.com or call 02920 386515.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'