Are you an inspiring role model? Are you creative when it comes to learning? Are you looking for a new experience?
This specialised school are looking for a supportive Teaching assistant, to join their team to support their students with mild learning difficulties.
The school are designed to meet the needs of students with Autism and communicational difficulties; for students aged (7-19 years). All the learners are on the Autistic spectrum, which means, they may exhibit a range of difficulties and also strengths.
* Free Parking
* Free Lunchtime meal
* Access to all the facilities on site
* Training - Provided by the school
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Team Teach
* On call Consultants (out of hours - 24/7)
* Opportunity to expand your experience
* Flexibility for your work pattern
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting students in groups or on a 1:1 basis
* Liaise with the main teacher to provide effective strategies
* To motivate students to keep on track
* Enabling learners to access the curriculum
* Pastoral needs
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and capabilities:
* Have a strong understanding of various learning difficulties
* Open to extra training if required
* Confidence to support each student
* Able to build relationships with learners and staff
* Experience of working with Special Educational Needs
Want to know more? Then give us a call as these roles are popular in the area!
For more information about this role contact Livvy Fowler on 01293-527416 or email for a discussion about the role. Further more, we have an array of positions in West Sussex which may also be of interest to you.