Do you have a psychology or related degree who is keen to gain PAID experience working with children or young people with special educational needs?
Maybe you are looking to pursue a career in Education Psychology or Teaching, but first need to gain some valuable school-based experience?
Are you ready to support, nurture and stimulate children with special educational needs, developing your knowledge and skills further?
If so, i-teachers 'Step into Teaching' programme is perfect for you, a talented graduate who would like to explore the world of teaching and SEN!
If you are ready to take the next step, send your CV to i-teachers today!
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year in one secondary school
- September start - shortlisting now!
- Paid £60 - £70 a day, term time only
- Mon - Fri working hours
- Perfect SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant experience for aspiring Educational Psychologist
- Full time SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Help with lesson planning & delivery
- Work with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant - Personal Specification
- 2:1 or above degree, in any subject
- Psychology/Education/Counselling degrees are preferred but not essential
- Strong A levels & GCSEs
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN is preferred
- Resilient, patient and empathetic towards children's needs
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly established SEN team who will guide, support and encourage you to reach your full potential as a SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant and gain skills that will lead you into your desired career path.
If you think you have the resilience and skills to fulfil and bring more to this role as a SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click 'apply now' and send your CV to i-teachers today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'