This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our highly experienced Reed Education SEN team in Reading are looking for SEN support staff for day-to-day learning support throughout a range of schools across Berkshire for emergency, pre-booked and long term supply work.
We work with a variety of special schools, as well as primary and mainstream settings in Reading, Newbury, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Wokingham, Maidenhead and Slough and are looking for SEN teaching assistants who have experience working with a multitude of disabilities, including:
• Social and emotional needs, including behavioural and mental health needs.
• Specific, moderate and severe learning disabilities.
• Physical disabilities (including complex needs).
• Hearing and visual impairments.
If you’ve had specific experience working with any the above, either in a professional or personal capacity, we want to hear from you!
We work flexibly with you around your schedule; whether you are looking for 1-5 days a week, we work with you to fit in your work requirements!
All staff working for REED Education must have:
- The right to work in the UK.
- Relevant, recognised qualification from your country of origin.
- An enhanced DBS and have signed up to the update service, if you need a new one we can process this for you plus we do not charge you any money!
- 2 references.
In return we can offer:
- A consultant with a genuine interest in placing the right education staff in the right schools. Our specialist SEN team are ex-teachers who can guide and advise throughout the interview process and your placements.
- Regular work tailored to your needs.
- Continuous CPD. We provide Team Teach training for SEN schools.
- Competitive weekly pay in line with the teaching pay scales for long term work.
If you want to work with one of the UK’s leading education specialist agencies who genuinely care about your ideal role and career progression, please call us on 0118 952 0017.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job