Are you an engaging behaviour support worker? Do you enjoy working with children and being a key a part in developing their learning? Are you looking for a new, engaging challenge working with students who need additional support?
Then apply below, today!
A wonderful alternative provision, in Bradford, are seeking a motivated, adaptable individual who can support with the academic and social learning of their pupils. The setting caters for through age students, with complex needs and challenging behavioural difficulties. Your role will vary in tasks completed on a daily basis, but ultimately you will offer learning support to the students to help keep them focused and engaged through learning.
- Competitive pay rate
- Local work
- Free parking
- Scope for professional development
- Helping to plan lessons and prepare resources
- Helping with pupils learning and development, 1:1 sessions with students who require additional support
- Supervising pupils in the playground, dining hall, managing behaviour positively and effectively
- Keeping records of each pupil's progress
- Assisting with their health and hygiene
- Comforting and supporting children with their social, emotional and mental health.
- Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Build up positive relationships with pupils
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive outlook and a good sense of humour
- Be able to manage behaviour, use positive de-escalation and distraction techniques
- Experience in a similar role
- Team Teach training is desirable, but not essential
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to be considered, please apply now and send your CV forward to the Leeds SEND Team.
Alternatively, if this vacancy is not quite right for you, but you would like to register your details and be considered for work with Randstad Education, please submit your details via our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'