Finance Officer, Wigan
We are currently recruiting for a school in the Wigan area who is looking for a temporary Finance Administrator with an excellent working knowledge SIMS Finance 6. Candidates MUST have previous experience of working in a similar role as you will be expected to hit the ground running and understand the processes and terminology in this type of setting.
This administration position is part time on an ongoing. You would need to be available for a start in April.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent administrative/secretarial experience with good working knowledge of IT systems and SIMS with the ability to multi-task
- A qualification in Business Administration would be an advantage but is not essential
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
Responsibilities would include:
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the general public
- Inputting invoices and orders onto FMS6
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records and reporting on SIMS
- Collecting money for dinners, school trips etc as required
- Photocopying, sorting post, filing and general administrative support
Please Note: Only candidates with school and SIMS finance administration experience will be considered for this position.
If you have the recent and relevant experience we are looking for, for then please send your CV now to
- Business Support
- Office Assistant
- School Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job