About Our Client
Our client is a growing yet established Accountancy Practice. The successful candidate will join an exciting and friendly team in a company that focuses on employee development and engagement. If you are a newly qualified or part-qualified accountant looking for your next move this is your perfect position. Their clients range from small sole traders to multi-million-pound turnover companies across a range of sectors and geographical locations.
The role will involve working alongside a Client Manager to support them in delivering the best support and advice to their clients. Main elements include:
- Preparing financial statements
- Completion of Corporation tax returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Performing profit and loss analysis
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Complying with Personal Tax
- Opportunities will also arise to work on ad-hoc based projects
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years' minimum experience within an accountancy practice would be ideal - either as a Semi Senior Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant or Accounts Assistant.
- AAT Qualified as minimum
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualifications (or working towards would be highly desirable)
- Strong accounts prep and production experience
What's on Offer
- Pension contributions
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'